Your Test Results
View, understand, and mark your test results; know what to do if you receive an error message.
- The meter displays results from 20 mg/dL to 500 mg/dL. Low or high blood glucose results can indicate a potentially serious medical condition. Contact your health care professional before taking any action based on an unclear message or result.
- The expected blood glucose level for a non-diabetic, non-pregnant fasting adult is under 100 mg/dL.3
- Two hours after meals, levels should be less than 140 mg/dL.3
- Consult your health care professional to determine the blood glucose levels that are appropriate for you.
- Consult your health care professional before changing your diabetes management program.